To review the ballot initiative, click this link to the web page of the California Attorney General that has the entire 65 page proposal to legalize cannnabis for recreational use (Proposition 64) that will be voted on this year.
- Beauregard about to bogart America’s #cannabis sessions
- MLaw letter to Forbes magazine responding to anti-cannabis hit piece
- A confederacy of immoral narcissists threatens public healthy and public safety in America
- Get set for another 4 to 8 years of lying, slow-walking and immoral prevarication on cannabis
- Farm Bureau and Chamber of Commerce Unclear on the Concept in Arkansas
topicsabuse of power bigotry cannabis colorado amendment 64 decriminalization drug war dry-doper fascism federal crack downs government regulated sales health incarceration JAMA legalization local government Maine medical marijuana Michigan money Mujica neo-fascism paradigm shift prohibition propaganda public safety washington I-502
thank you &please help enlarge this site, add to the conversation and help increase understanding - join, add, suggest stories contact mLaw at : email@example.com