By Patrick Devlin
– More arrests for cannabis possession than for violent crime in bizarro America
– THC enables human brain cells to heal themselves and fight disease
– All of the memes used by anti-cannabis warriors have been proven false by cannabis legalization
– Oregon police are baffled that legal cannabis has not brought about a mass crime wave
– Former DEA agents call for end of war on cannabis so police can do some real work
– Private prison food provider funds anti-cannabis effort in AZ
– Researchers find cannabis can be deadly, but only if you are arrested by police for cannabis possession
– Congress prohibits veterans from using cannabis medicine
– UK approves cannabis medicine, while Ametican patients suffer
– Archeologists find pre-Christian tomb with man’s body shrouded in mature cannabis plants
The headlines tell the despicable and sorry tale:
Prohibitionists who continue to place roadblocks to cannabis legalization are now committing immoral and illegal acts that threaten the public safety.
Elected officials who do not demand and work to establish laws legalizing cannabis are violation their oaths of office, are guilty of misappropriating tax payer monies and are enabling criminal enterprises.
Our political leaders, who do not immediately call for the legalization of cannabis are committing violations of public safety and enabling acts of discrimination.
“Laboratory and animal studies show that cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells” – National Cancer Institute
“law enforcement agencies made 574,641 arrests last year for small quantities of (cannabis) intended for personal use, according to the report, which was released Wednesday by the American Civil Liberties Union and Human Rights Watch. The marijuana arrests were about 13.6 percent more than the 505,681 arrests made for all violent crimes, including murder, rape and serious assaults.” – New York Times
As compassionate and patriotic Americans, mLaw asks you Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, President Obama and members of congress, Nora Volkow and Kevin Sabet, why do you allow the death, agony, inequality and racism to continue. What purposes are served, other than narissicistic, selfish and immoral personal aggrandizement and perceived political gain, by your calculated and inhumane inaction?
Hillary, Donald, Barack, Nora and Kevin, America implores you to act out of compassion and for the sake of justice. And we ask, “Why do you hate sick children and young minorities?